The cost of an Aire Vintage dress?????????????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pretty polly Posts: 198
Hi Ladies Has anyone been in Cathy De Stafford and tried on an Aire Vintage dress, I have just seen 1 I like on their web-site. Would love to get an idea of the price range. Here is the dress I like. www.destaffordbridal.ie/designers/view_ ... tml?id=179 Thanks
she Posts: 3298
[img:31thirqo]http://www.destaffordbridal.ie/uploads/image-1217679137-55658.jpg[/img:31thirqo] Here's that picture up for you, dress is fab!!!!!
pretty polly Posts: 198
Thanks for that She I am not sure how to post pic's. I love the look of the dress, but I am a bit afraid I might have to loose a stone to have it look like that!!!!
she Posts: 3298
[quote="pretty polly":s8kf716g][b:s8kf716g]Thanks for that She I am not sure how to post pic's[/b:s8kf716g]. I love the look of the dress, but I am a bit afraid I might have to loose a stone to have it look like that!!!![/quote:s8kf716g] Your doing it right but when you paste in the picture, highlite it then, click on IMG(in the little boxes over where your posting the reply) and it will come up.....Check your preview to make sure :wv
sona sasta Posts: 585
I've tried on a similar Aire Vintage one in deStaffords - it was €2,000