The Cutest Wedding Speech!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Annajoly123 Posts: 601
I know it has been on Youtube for a few months now, but have ye watched the full video of Tom Fletcher (guy from the old band Mcfly!!) give sing his wedding speech? It has to be the cutest thing ever. I don't know how the bride or the guests had dry eyes I was streaming, haha!! Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27WufdasQYs
Dovetail Posts: 293
I watched about 5 minutes and thought it was desperate cheesy! I thought the guests looked really bored!!
FastLane Posts: 252
Ew sorry I also thought it was awful!!! Would be morto if I was a guest at that wedding, and he actually didn't say anything personal or meaningful about his wife!
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Did they get married in a huge Cave? 15 fuc*king minutes - sorry but that's taking the pi$$.
Annajoly123 Posts: 601
[quote="Dovetail":2qwurhse]I watched about 5 minutes and thought it was desperate cheesy! I thought the guests looked really bored!![/quote:2qwurhse] I agree that the guests looked bored and it was cheesy but I thought it was sweet...oops haha :-8
highbeam Posts: 2578
Tough crowd... Saw it ages ago and thought it was cute.
holyshitballs Posts: 851
I saw it a few months ago and loved it! I like Cheese though.
Leftbank Posts: 2395
I really enjoyed it as well. What a sweetheart..
Fruice Posts: 677
I watched about a minute and it was just cringe, I can't stand him anyway though, I think he is so very unattractive :-8
redgp Posts: 1681
He could have at least written a new song and not tried to revive his auld one...cute as it was...I think since he posted it on youtube himself, he was looking to be a youtube sensation since being a pop star sensation didn't exactly work out. :-8