The Dark Side

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Is none of them ever coming back?
clucky Posts: 26471
dunno dora are you gonna join?
happywife Posts: 1575
not this week anyway by the looks of it!!
[quote="Clucky":144s1wn8]dunno dora are you gonna join?[/quote:144s1wn8] No,you would think they would even pop back in and out...wass Muffin the ring leader?
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Mama Dora":3o5s3yzx] No,you would think they would even pop back in and out...wass Muffin the ring leader?[/quote:3o5s3yzx] There's no "ring leader" Mama Dora ... it's just another place to go and chat. No big deal. I got peeved off with the way WOL behaved this week so that's why I am mainly posting over on the other site at the moment, but don't feel like I am following the herd or anyone is leading me into doing anything!!
[quote="Mama Dora":1hv0nc0b][quote="Clucky":1hv0nc0b]dunno dora are you gonna join?[/quote:1hv0nc0b] No,you would think they would even pop back in and out...wass Muffin the ring leader?[/quote:1hv0nc0b] fom what i gather she set it up monday night and so far about 170 people have joined. Muffin has stressed that she doesnt want people to pick between the 2 sites but a lot of poeple find the fact that they can curse over there very liberating (rolling eyes) apart from that there is no difference the same ''whats for lunch'' topics but people can say im having a f****** sandwich instead of ''im having a sandwich'' it gets busier at night i presume cause its been fairly quiet today
mad woman Posts: 22106
tis nice for a change at night. I dont get to log on wol much during the day anymore, so its like im having the craic over there at night that I used to have when I would log on here just during the day. [i:3kys9n7k](mad woman completly confuses herself...)[/i:3kys9n7k]
charli Posts: 5994
im doing both will never abandon WOL :o0 and it isnt a case of following the herd its jsut as OP says somewhere else to chat its basically just like OFF TOPIC here - no weddings/babys/TCC'ers really
it would be nicer if i could post instead of read - i have recipes to share :o( tempermental blimming computer O:| O:|
[quote="forever dizzy":8c79njqb][quote="Mama Dora":8c79njqb] No,you would think they would even pop back in and out...wass Muffin the ring leader?[/quote:8c79njqb] There's no "ring leader" Mama Dora ... it's just another place to go and chat. No big deal. I got peeved off with the way WOL behaved this week so that's why I am mainly posting over on the other site at the moment, but don't feel like I am following the herd or anyone is leading me into doing anything!![/quote:8c79njqb] By ring leader I meant that she is the founder,right?? Huh...some of them could'nt even say hello,just gone like that...well ive no interest.I missed all about it must have been in P&b while it was all going on