the "deed"

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Talking to a few uni ones at the weekend and we all started talking about the wedding night ... just wondering how many people actually waited until the next day before doing the deed ... lol or did ya's just jump on in there on the wedding night??
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
We didnt........ I fell asleep :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: DH still slags me over it
candypants Posts: 8575
Im hoping, that night and the next morning :-8 :o0
gottabfp Posts: 5641
the next night, dh got so drunk at the end of the night he passed out! first time ive ever seen him that drunk! i was delighted cos he was so nervous and he finally relaxed when the dancing started!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
We did the deed that night. Was really surprised cos I thought that we would be knackered. We both had to have a shower cos we had be on the dance floor all night. Think it woke us up
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
we did it that night :hyper: :hyper:
brightling Posts: 1496
I voted for the night but technically it was the next morning because we didnt leave the residents bar til 5.30. We were both exhausted but kinda felt we should do it!! Ever so rosemantic!!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I was told that we "had to" dtd on the wedding night, something to do with wedding day/night rules according to himself........ :yelrotflmaosmilie: Have to say, it was one of the best sessions!!! :o)ll :o0 :o)ll
rosiemama Posts: 3363
we did it that night, although we were a bit worse for wear! dh couldn't wait to get me out of my dress, and of course i had to show off my very expensive underwear :-8 also did it again the next morning
nissi Posts: 683
We did it that night and again next morning >:o)