Menu

The Fall!

Books, Movies, DVD's...etc

Go to WOL Entertainment

CaoimhesMc
New Wolly

The Fall!

Postby CaoimhesMc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:26 am

Has anyone been watching The Fall? I just finished season 1 and I'm obsessed!. I love that it's set in Belfast aswell!

Carriedaway
Wolly Addict

Re: The Fall!

Postby Carriedaway » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:14 pm

yeah im on episode 4 of the second season, love it! dying for him to get caught!! how different does gillian anderson look with the blonde hair??

MrsSparkle2B
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsSparkle2B » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Its quite slow at times but im enjoying it, tad obsessed with Jamie Dornan! :lvs But he has to get caught soon, leaving DNA everywhere etc he isnt the most careful serial killer!
The Belfast accent is so cute on the wee kids & I love seeing them drive by City Hall etc, love the fact its sorta local!

CaoimhesMc
New Wolly

Postby CaoimhesMc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Haha he's the sloppiest serial killer ever... but so pretty to look at! :heartbeat: Can't wait for 50 shades to come out! Gillian Anderson looks like a completely diff person. I had to ask my OH if she was actually an English actress or not because I actually didn't recognise her!

I'm completely addicted to the show though... But some of the violent scenes are a little tough to handle :eek

poppingcandy
Major Wolly

Postby poppingcandy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:00 pm

I am addicted to it! So good, even though half the cast are from Hollyoaks :yelrotflmaosmilie:
I didn't think serial killers came that good looking :lvs :lvs :o0

holyshitballs
Princess Wolly

Postby holyshitballs » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 pm

I gave up after episode 2 of the second series as it was dragging on. Yawnfest. I should be watching though as my cousin acts in it!

Service Finder
CaoimhesMc
New Wolly

Postby CaoimhesMc » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Yeah a lot of people I talked to said they found it slow, but I didn't think so at all. V excited to get into season 2! That's so cool your cousin is on it. I don't suppose your cousin is.... Jamie Doran? :o0

MrsSparkle2B
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsSparkle2B » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Haha holyshitballs - you wil have a lot of new best friends when 50 shades come out if it is!

Go to WOL Entertainment