Menu

The Fall!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CaoimhesMc Posts: 10
Has anyone been watching [i:94unud0m]The Fall[/i:94unud0m]? I just finished season 1 and I'm [b:94unud0m]obsessed![/b:94unud0m]. I love that it's set in Belfast aswell!
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
yeah im on episode 4 of the second season, love it! dying for him to get caught!! how different does gillian anderson look with the blonde hair??
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
Its quite slow at times but im enjoying it, tad obsessed with Jamie Dornan! :lvs But he has to get caught soon, leaving DNA everywhere etc he isnt the most careful serial killer! The Belfast accent is so cute on the wee kids & I love seeing them drive by City Hall etc, love the fact its sorta local!
Haha he's the sloppiest serial killer ever... but so pretty to look at! :heartbeat: Can't wait for 50 shades to come out! Gillian Anderson looks like a completely diff person. I had to ask my OH if she was actually an English actress or not because I actually didn't recognise her! I'm completely addicted to the show though... But some of the violent scenes are a little tough to handle :eek
poppingcandy Posts: 593
I am addicted to it! So good, even though half the cast are from Hollyoaks :yelrotflmaosmilie: I didn't think serial killers came that good looking :lvs :lvs :o0
holyshitballs Posts: 851
I gave up after episode 2 of the second series as it was dragging on. Yawnfest. I should be watching though as my cousin acts in it!
Yeah a lot of people I talked to said they found it slow, but I didn't think so at all. V excited to get into season 2! That's so cool your cousin is on it. I don't suppose your cousin is.... Jamie Doran? :o0
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
Haha holyshitballs - you wil have a lot of new best friends when 50 shades come out if it is!