The funny things people say...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Allure Posts: 220
I can not believe the amount for people who ask me if my pregnancy was planned. I'm not offended I just thing it's a funny thing to ask, I would never think of asking someone this. Anyone else gat funny questions/comments?
volvic35 Posts: 1118
I've had this one alright and I was like Em ok What other ones Do you know if its a boy/girl? Any names picked? Any stretch marks? Ha Ha Ha thought this one was a bit rude Your neat? You sure everything is going alright cause your so neat, eh yeah You going to have an epi? I could go on. I dont think people do be thinking
marianf Posts: 5845
[quote="Allure":34mx2p33]I can not believe the amount for people who ask me if my pregnancy was planned.[/quote:34mx2p33] You should have said 'hardly......it was a one night stand'
kinder Posts: 504
[quote="marianf":1yd6qokd][quote="Allure":1yd6qokd]I can not believe the amount for people who ask me if my pregnancy was planned.[/quote:1yd6qokd] You should have said 'hardly......it was a one night stand'[/quote:1yd6qokd] LOL! :o0 "You're carrying all the weight on your arse & thighs" - Gee thanks mam :eek :xxs
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
[quote="Allure":3lonnp50]I can not believe the amount for people who ask me if my pregnancy was planned. I'm not offended I just thing it's a funny thing to ask, I would never think of asking someone this. Anyone else gat funny questions/comments?[/quote:3lonnp50] Yes, a guy that I had just met in a work situation asked me this and I was very surprised...then his next question....are you married? I really wanted to give him a sarky answer but it was a work context and not really appropriate (bit like his questions :eek )
Nemo79 Posts: 932
[quote="kinder":1qd078lj][quote="marianf":1qd078lj][quote="Allure":1qd078lj]I can not believe the amount for people who ask me if my pregnancy was planned.[/quote:1qd078lj] You should have said 'hardly......it was a one night stand'[/quote:1qd078lj] LOL! :o0 "You're carrying all the weight on your arse & thighs" - Gee thanks mam :eek :xxs[/quote:1qd078lj] :o0 :o0 Why do mothers always think they can say what comes into their head :o0
wifin Posts: 4761
Oh god, if we start on mothers I could be here all day! :o0
funkyfish Posts: 7626
[quote="Allure":35w5lez3]I can not believe the amount for people who ask me if my pregnancy was planned. I'm not offended I just thing it's a funny thing to ask, I would never think of asking someone this. Anyone else gat funny questions/comments?[/quote:35w5lez3]i found that the rudest thing that anyone had ever said to me........my reply was i got pregnant 1 month after wedding and i'll be off almost and entire school year u do the maths................ O:| O:|
Trillian Posts: 1685
I was asked how we did it. In as many words. I think the colleague meant did we use IVF but really she could have phrased it better, apart from the fact that it's none of her business anyway. Now I'm showing I get asked if OH is happy. What do they think, that I'll say no?
babychino Posts: 634
I've been asked the maddest of things and had the maddest of comments, hope I've never been this rude to anyone else!!! [color=#0000FF:wfi5qeer]Was it planned? That was fast .... About time for you, were you having problems O:| O:| I guessed the last time I saw you because you were subconsiously hiding yourself (I was only a few weeks gone & nothing to hide!!) Pregnancy seems to be very complicated these days, so many rules (My Mother) I was thinking you'd put on a good bit of weight I noticed your face is very bloated [/color:wfi5qeer] Just as well I'm not too sensitive :)