THE HEAT!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
OMG I need matchsticks to hold my eyes open today. The heat in this office is making me so tired and drowsy. I had a few days off and all I did was eat cool pops. Cant wait to leave here and get a super split on the way home! I'm only 20 weeks, God love any mammies to be who are due soon! By the way aldi are selling boxes of coolpops that are made from fruit juice, really handy on these hot days :wv
Salander Posts: 1639
im lucky i am in the house all day - have the windows open wide and im still hot! everyone is talking about the great weather and how brill it is and inside im secretly wishing it was cooler! i am living on fruit pastille lollies! mmm!
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Aw stop this heat is unreal, the nighttime is the worst, trying to manouvere my massive bump into a comfortable position while in a sweat, god I'm lovely!! I said to dh the other day, remind me when we're trying for No 2 to aim for the wintertime!!
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Oh thank god i'm not the only 1 finding the heat hard going, the tiredness is so much worse with the heat, tossing and turning all night, my heart goes out to those heavily PG i really dont know how ye are coping *)
Princess_Jessabell Posts: 291
i am not coping too well in this heat :o( i had factor 50 on me yesterday and i went for a 15 minute walk yesterday and still got burnt on my shoulders and the back of my neck. its so sore. today i havent been well real shakey and cold. my fiance thinks i have sunstroke :hic
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
I have having severe guilts at the moment thinking "I [i:1vydov6n]should [/i:1vydov6n]be out walking in this lovely weather" or "I [i:1vydov6n]should [/i:1vydov6n]get out and do the gardening" or "I [i:1vydov6n]should [/i:1vydov6n]be sitting out enjoying the sunshine" But I just CAN'T! It's just too much to handle!! I have the air-con turned down t the lowest temp in the office, drinking gallons of water, have all the windows open in the house in the evening ... but when the night comes, oh good god, it's like someone turns on the radiator in our bedroom it gets so hot!! :o( :o(
fifi28 Posts: 481
anyone know if the weather is to change anytime soon ? someone please say its going to be cooler tomorrow, if another person says how lovely the weather is ill thump them :o0 :o0 my ankles are now non existant and my feet are just swelling around every pair of shoes i try to wear swelling is so much worse in the heat.
jmeath Posts: 5740
The heat is a pain...... i know we all complained last year about hte rain but seriously...i cant stick the heat this year. I cant go shopping or get cumfy in work...im suffering from headaches with the heat and dizzyness.....we bought a fan for the bedroom and its on for an hour before we go to bed and we turn it off during the night...about 2 or 3 am...when the air finally starts coming in the window....
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I bought those fruit pastille icepops in Dunnes lastnight on special, OMG they are so juicy and tastey! I ate 2 in a row. And only 64 cals and no fat or artificial colours, so not bad for ya :compress I was so hot in my sleep lastnight I had a nitemare of a scary woman saying she was gonna climb in my bedroom window! Woke up and DH said I was like an oven with the amout of heat coming off me! Ended up sleeping it out this morn, doh! So glad its the weekend, ahhh.
greenandred Posts: 318
I was in the doc yesterday and she was like how are you feeling and I said wiped out and she said me too and she's not pregnant!!! I did yoga the other night and I thought I would die with the heat in the room and we had moved to a cooler room...jaysus!!!!!!!!!!! Still I am sleeping great at night cos it is knocking me clean out :o0