The Hills

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LM24 Posts: 932
Hi, I have recently started watching the Hills on MTV and could someone please tell me if its a 'reality' show or a 'fake reality' show such as 'The Office'. It's driving me mad ...thanks!
twinklegirl Posts: 716
it is supposed to be reality but i think it is staged at times but they say it's real
LM24 Posts: 932
Hi Twinklegirl, I was convinced it was a fake reality but then they did a 'behind the scenes show' which showed them having to chase after the Lauren and beg her to let a camera in the car with her so then it seemed like the opposite. It just doesnt seem real when you watch it but I suppose those ppl are so different to the ppl I know that maybe that is the way they go on. It just seems fake to me. And talk about unlucky in love - all the girls seem to find such losers!! :o0
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote="LM24":2t6ajvtz] they did a 'behind the scenes show' which showed them having to chase after [i:2t6ajvtz]the Lauren[/i:2t6ajvtz][/quote:2t6ajvtz] Who's 'The Lauren'?
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
:lvs the hills :-8 also watched the behind the scenes' show last week!
lollypop Posts: 317
Love The Hills
xlexi Posts: 595
I love the hills too missed it last week tho :(
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
dont worry xlexi mtv repeats everything!
xlexi Posts: 595
Your right cheer bear bride it was repeated last night woo hoo all set for 2 nights episode :o0 :o0 :o0 God I'm sad :o0 :o0 :o0
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
I love the hills too,watching it now.Im feeling really sorry for Audrina this season,she seems to be pushed out a little.