The hmmmm game

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
noah wyle or george clooney
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
both of them together....hmmmmm.... em... sawyer or jack (lost)
ill go with jack even though i wouldnt if you know what i mean :o0 f"ck i shouldnt have started it as im shit with what guys look good :-8
dhidra Posts: 3147
[quote="justforfunsies":2jcih3so] sawyer or jack (lost)[/quote:2jcih3so] oh please can i have both???? this one's for you shin... angelina jolie or jennifer aniston?
i know that one was for shin but angelina!! actually either/or!! harrison ford or joaquin phoenix?
[quote="dhidra":2zsdtq0o][quote="justforfunsies":2zsdtq0o] sawyer or jack (lost)[/quote:2zsdtq0o] oh please can i have both???? this one's for you shin... angelina jolie or jennifer aniston?[/quote:2zsdtq0o] ooohh :o)ll have to say angelina as jen is too girl next door, but hate the cliche of angelina lately. beauty all the same ok thought of another boy one andy garcia or al pacino
andy garcia no contest...al pacino would just shout at you all the time!! ok another one for you shin rose mcgowan or shannen doherty?
dhidra Posts: 3147
[quote="justforfunsies":3jntfwft] harrison ford or joaquin phoenix?[/quote:3jntfwft] harrison, but only if he wears the indiana jones hat. mmmmm. [quote:3jntfwft]andy garcia or al pacino[/quote:3jntfwft] al pacino liv tyler or alicia silverstone?
rolmfao :o0 :o0 who is rose mcgowan??????, :eek seen as i dont know her, ill go with shannon doherty.
liv tyler charlize theron or sandra bullock