The Mat Hatters Band??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

exhasted Posts: 335
Thinking of booking this band for my wedding next year!!! :o)ll Anybody hear them at a wedding??? :thnk
June2009 Posts: 60
Very good and really get the crowd on the floor from the very start. PM me if you want their contact details
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
They are brill....I have them booked and I can't wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
kerrylady Posts: 99
Very good. I tried booking them for my wedding over 2 years in advance but they were already booked so I'd recommend that you get in contact with them straight away *)
celticchick Posts: 151
I tired to book these two years in advance also but booked up, I got the band The Guests based in Limerick 7 members in the band incl a female singer. My family went to see them and everyone loved them delighted i got them now. They are pretty new so not many people will have seen them before so really looking forward to having them
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Brilliant band, wanted to book them a year and a half in advance but they were already taen so get in early if you can!
hellsbells10 Posts: 165
We were considering them aswell for wedding. We went to see them play at an afters and they were great. We were there for the set up and straight away they had everyone up dancing
chaos Posts: 1904
i booked them 26 months before my wedding and i got the last saturday in june they had available! we werent even officially engaged when i booked them. have seen them at a few weddings and they are excellent, know how to work a crowd :o)ll