The most beautiful man in the world

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby cakes Posts: 1237
[img:1dxnzpj9]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5665/1084/320/image001.jpg[/img:1dxnzpj9] mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This guy was voted most beatiful man in the world, they are not wrong. :lvs :lvs
mad woman Posts: 22106
very nice indeed... :lvs
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Who is he?????????????
some brazillian dude!! Who cares who he is, just gimme some :o0
WonderWol Posts: 2927
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Baby cakes":39t3ekws]some brazillian dude!! Who cares who he is, just gimme some :o0[/quote:39t3ekws] tee hee hee :o0 :o0
:-8 :-8 :-8 and me the married woman with such a thoughtful husband, well another one to add to my top five :-8
*gone* Posts: 4785
Mix him up with the cream & chocolate for melting that I just bought at lunch time and you pretty much have my all time fantasy!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
He sure is scrum diddely!! Although I do see a resemblance between Simon Cowell (2nd photo) and Ross from Friends (4th photo)!!
[quote="dizzy wannabe":zmesz3ec]Mix him up with the cream & chocolate for melting that I just bought at lunch time and you pretty much have my all time fantasy![/quote:zmesz3ec] We know what you are up to later u dirty :o0 mare He sure is scrum diddely!! Although I do see a resemblance between Simon Cowell (2nd photo) and Ross from Friends (4th photo) :eek My god you're right, still yummy though :xxx :xox