The night-time singsong!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
Im desperate for remembering the words or names of the good ol songs that you sing in the residents bar anyone like to help me compile a list streets of new york :hic
teapotty Posts: 2085
Unless you're a great singer yourself and intend to start off the singing then this is probably one where there's no need for a list- it's more of a natural state of progression, well it often depends on how drunk people get too :yelrotflmaosmilie:
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
black is the colour!
barbaraann Posts: 1500
Wild Rover is always popular, 'cos everyone can join in at the 'no, nay, never....' :wv
ciaraella Posts: 5323
this is one of the bits of the night i'm really looking forward to, h2b and his sister both play guitar and sing and most of our family love to sing so i have quite a list, bear with me! cowboy songs eg old faithful living doll two little boys killers no frontiers (or as we say the song about the deaf dog!) damien rice damien dempsey u2 guy mitchell and ricky nelson for my mam christy moore you're so vain (my partypiece!) american pie newton faulkner radiohead muse oasis beatles beatles beatles! david bowie cat stevens - father and son cats in the cradle suspicious minds that's all i can think of for now!
googoo Posts: 216
How about... Galway girl Galway shawl Green Fields of France Irish Rover Whiskey in the Jar Black is the Colour Ride On The Gambler - Kenny Rodgers I'll tell me Ma Rose Of Mooncoin The Voyage Caledonia Dublin in the rare old times Molly Malone It's a long way from Tipperary Westmeath Batchelor That should get you started...