The only thing worse..........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
......than being in your PJs on a winterish day in June, is having to wear winterish PJ's cos its that cold! :eek :ooh :eek :ooh
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
+1 This weather is ridiculous, I've had to put a load of clothes in the dryer and I'm debating putting on the heating for an hour...... >:o( O:|
That'll be the next step! :o0
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
What? Where are you guys? Now it's not sunny or anything here, but I was out in the garden earlier replacing some of the plants that have been killed off by the frost or eaten by the bloomin slugs and I was finding it too hot! It's possibly a bit cooler now, but I have the windows open as it's too warm in the house!
I'm down south, it's been dark wet and windy all day!
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
Ah sorry to hear that, I'm sure it'll be here later though. At the moment I'm just glad I didn't count on the predicted rain to water in my new plants, they would be dying waiting on it at this rate :eek
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="Bumpfor2011":37powi9w]What? Where are you guys? Now it's not sunny or anything here, but I was out in the garden earlier replacing some of the plants that have been killed off by the frost or eaten by the bloomin slugs and I was finding it too hot! It's possibly a bit cooler now, but I have the windows open as it's too warm in the house![/quote:37powi9w] +1 work in Galway, live in Clare, I am roasted all day its so muggy and heavy!
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
I'm in Dublin lashing all day just went to the shops there and it's 9 degrees and puddles everywhere >:o(
Yeah, all the rain and puddles and getting soaked, puts you in mind of winter. Whereas today is summer solstice, and the nights are gonna draw in from here :ooh
nelswife Posts: 3869
wasn't well yesterday so stayed off work, got undressed to have a shower and put pj's straight back on, lit a fire and had heating on...crazy stupid weather for June!