The Oscars

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Are they being shown live on any channel other than sky movies?
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Live from the red carpet is on E! but I wouldn't think they will be showing the actual ceremony. It must be on the internet somewhere.
Am watching E now! Can't wait to see the fashion!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Try this too http://oscar.go.com/
Emme Posts: 4735
Giuliana Rancic is soooo skinny! Is that down to cancer or Hollywood? The poor girl anyway, lovely dress but she could do with looking at the butter thread to put a goo on her for some sat fats.
:thnk
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
Can't wait love seeing all the fashion.
Octavia Spencer and Glen Close are my favourites so far. [attachment=1:1f7cy5pr]Octavia-Spencer-White-Gown-Oscars-2012.jpg[/attachment:1f7cy5pr] [attachment=0:1f7cy5pr]article-2106903-11ED6DFE000005DC-801_470x679.jpg[/attachment:1f7cy5pr]
And Gwyneth Paltrow - WOW! That would be an amazing bridal look. Haven't seen them all, but I think this is my winner. Love it! [attachment=0:1vd5dy2l]gwyneth-paltrow-022612- (4).jpg[/attachment:1vd5dy2l]
[quote="Emme":s2z22rb9]Giuliana Rancic is soooo skinny! Is that down to cancer or Hollywood? The poor girl anyway, lovely dress but she could do with looking at the butter thread to put a goo on her for some sat fats.[/quote:s2z22rb9] She is very thin and has had a lot of abuse about that and some trying to create a link between her weight and inability to conceive. So I don't think it has anything to do with her cancer treatment. I really like her dress tonight.