The Shame!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ebby Posts: 3042
Okay, fess up! What's the most mortifying thing you've ever done?!!!
Come on! You can't all be perfect! Gimme something to laugh at! I have cramps :o( :o( :o( :o(
Singstar Posts: 323
Here is one for you. As you may know you loose your entire brian while pregnant and it slowly returns in the first eighteen years of your childs life. Anyhow was at H2bs christmas party meal. His boss got a sorbet and one of the wives asked whats that. I replied its an inter course kind of thing meant to say its a between meal kind of thing. The worst bit is I didn't even realise what i ahd said until the other boss said " Did you just say INTERCOURSE" Morto :-8
mammybean Posts: 10364
eeem oh ya was at a celtic match, this is about ten years ago. was wearing a pink shirt and standing talking to a load of fellas, when i turned around i realised most my buttons were open :-8 now i am sure that is far from the most mortifying thing i ever did but cant think of aything else nothing clean :o0 anyway edited as it looked like i was drunk typing it
:o0 :o0 :o0 :-8
Here's one from when I was ten. Spent ages and ages writing valentines cards for the two boys that I fancied in my class. My teacher spotted me putting them into their bags and read every single verse from both cards to the entire class! I was absolutely humiliated.
god that teacher must have been a right bitch!
Hell ye O:|
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
ok heres two was at circus they looked for volunteers to ride the horse i was up quick as a flash rope around waist hosited up was standing on back of horse when i slipped went swining and hit horse head first :-8 was doing a play for work many years ago and go set up re costume it turned out to be strapless no bra and it was stiffened with starch. well cause i have a tendency to take the p*ss (you may have noticed). my fellow thespians shook sh*t out of the dress and halfway through a scene the dress began to slip and i didnt notice cause i was busy spinning around and basically i flashed 60 parents and about 40 religious brothers i laughed so much and held the dress up with one arm and finished the scene got thunderous applause and had people coming up to me for months afterwards asking me how morto i was. but it was hilarious
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 good job you are so pretty and so nice