The SHORTEST pre-marriage course in Cork???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frangipani Posts: 1543
I know that I'm not approaching this with the "right" attitude, but myself and h2b live in different counties at the moment, so we're looking for a shorter, maybe more "intensive" course that will take up as little nights as possible (in Cork) Any recommendations appreciated!!
garran9 Posts: 4401
Doing one in Paul Street in September. It is only 1.30 to 4.30 on a Sat and an hour on a Mon evening. If you want the number let me know :wv
frangipani Posts: 1543
Kewl garran - would you mind pm ing me the number so? Thanks for that!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I've booked mine with MRSC. The course is only 3 hours in total, and you can do it either in the city centre or in Ovens. Their website is www.mrcs.ie
mrsbessy Posts: 402
they do the one in paul street saturday morning aswell, they do two of them 9.30 to 12.30, or 1.30 to 4.30, they say come back for an hour monday evening but we were only there for 15 mins, they give you your cert and results.
bring it on aug 07 Posts: 414
Hey try, Naomi Pre-Marriage Course in Cork do three hour private courses, N.A.O.M.I., 36, Washington Street, Cork Telephone: 021 272213 Office Houses: 9.30a.m. to 5p.m. Tuesday to Friday
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
We did the one in Paul St. 3 hrs on a sat and back for 30 mins on the Monday. Was grand.
jumparound Posts: 181
[quote="Mrs Snove":8ii20rim]We did the one in Paul St. 3 hrs on a sat and back for 30 mins on the Monday. Was grand.[/quote:8ii20rim] ditto. its grand too and we found it very helpful!
birdie Posts: 954
Nice to hear good things about the one in Paul Street coz we just booked ours there! :thnk
MRS July 07 Posts: 65
Mine took an hour but i did pay 200 euro.she is next to Morleys.Let me know if you want her number.