The sun comes out and...............

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
BAMMM!!!! All the young girls are going around in little or nothing. Its still fecking freezing for christ sake. The ones that are somewhat covered have summer dresses on, seriously? And Facebook homepage is full off "gorgeous day, day for beer garden" and the likes, eh hello, brrrrrrrrrr! Where in Ireland, it will prob lash in the next hour :o0 Dont get me wrong, im loving the sunshine (for hanging out clothes, getting windows cleaned, grass cut ect) not sunbathing! :innocent:
Elizabeth Bennett Posts: 682
Crikey, I've just been out walking and yes the sun is out but the wind would cut through you like a knife. Sun dresses me arse.......I think i have a chill
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I'm just after cleaning out the fire, my feet are freezing was going to light it soon.
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Ah yes the sun is shining, the washing is out (on MILs line coz our washing machine broke :o0 ) and we have the fire lit!
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
There was snow up here in the NW this morning - but that still didn't stop me asking the OH to clean the BBQ in preparation for Easter :o)ll
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Sun was shining sweet this morning as I drove a Ferrari from Lucan to Bray and back :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
Sun was out and shining so we headed off on a trek through the woods.....and it hailed....ouch.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
I thought u were going to say you saw men out in their vests and sandals and white socks!!! We went for a walk and gave apples to horses. Fire lighting now it's quite nippy out
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
all I see is dust too :-8 Went on a bit of a mad tidy session as the sunshine highlighted the dust on the TV & mantle piece, % bookshelf, etc...... :eek Only sitting down to the fire now :o0
AuntieD Posts: 760
almost certain I smelt a barbeque....