The thingies that make shoes stop slipping...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Does anybody know what they're called or where to get them? You know the little things, you stick them to the inside of your heel so that your shoe doesn't slip. Got a gorgeous pair of shoes yesterday and they are ever so slightly too big...
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Heel grips - you can get the silicon ones now too
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Heel Grips!!! Of course! Any ideas where to get them?
sun flowers Posts: 3421
heel grips you can get them in Schu, office, Faith, barrats... most places even the local shoe maker might have them... they come in clear gel too
Miah Posts: 2738
You might find them in a chemist too
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Girls thanks a mill, where would I be without you? :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
B2bjuly09 Posts: 33
Boots also stock scholl ones
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Thanks MissT :wv