The Tudors

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SaJa Posts: 4282
Anyone watch it on TV3 last night. Thought it was quite good but a bit racy. Never seen so much sex in the first 15 mins of a programme.
clucky Posts: 26471
Taped it gonna watch it tonight :o)ll :o)ll
McDanny Posts: 1435
I thought it was ok but not great. Not sure yet if it will hold my attention. Its taken America by storm by all accounts.
dreamer Posts: 3941
Yeah - its huge in the States. Found it quite kinky myself though I'm not a huge John R Myers fan! He's just too small and pretty!!!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
bloody missed it my sis is in second series thought it was this one but she told me last night its next one
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
I thought it was really good! For once we get to look at a cute Henry 8th!
[quote="dreamer":1h0idgby]Yeah - its huge in the States. Found it quite kinky myself though [b:1h0idgby]I'm not a huge John R Myers fan! He's just too small and pretty!!![/b:1h0idgby][/quote:1h0idgby] I don't really like him either. I'll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks and whether I keep watching or not.
dreamer Posts: 3941
Its mad - lots of girls I know think he's a dish! I mean I can see how he is regarded as having pretty features but I like my men more masculine and unkempt!!! I have it on "fairly good authority" that he's gay but won't publicy acknowledge it!! You'd have to wonder why not in this day and age!
[quote="dreamer":k9mbimmf]Its mad - lots of girls I know think he's a dish! I mean I can see how he is regarded as having pretty features but I[b:k9mbimmf] like my men more masculine and unkempt!!![/b:k9mbimmf] I have it on "fairly good authority" that he's gay but won't publicy acknowledge it!! You'd have to wonder why not in this day and age![/quote:k9mbimmf] Exactly
sue27 Posts: 604
Not a big fan of Jonathan Rhys Meyers myself, but Henry Cavill is hot! (yeah, I know I keep going on about him - sorry :-8 - but I've seen him in the flesh and he is even better looking than on telly!) hmmm.... :o0