The Two Knickers Rule!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
Girls, I just have to share this with ye! (Maybe everyone knows about it already, but I've obviously been on planet Mars and didn't even think about it) I was complaining to my friend the other day about when i wear leggings under long tops or dresses, how i keep having to hoist them up as they almost always tend to fall slowly downwards! Anyway, she looked at me as if i had 2 heads that i don't wear 2 knickers when wearin leggings. One on the inside and one on the outside over the leggings. Well, i tried this today and it's a miracle!! Why didn't i think of it before?! ( i just pray that i'd never fall and the dress goes flying up and everyone gets to see my outside knickers, but I'll take my chances! :-8 ) Just thought i'd share in case anyone is interested!!
Princess Wifey Posts: 534
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Brilliant!!
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i have been doing this for years as most tights don't pull all the way up on my lanky legs :o0 h2b calls it my [i:enowffbr]Fame[/i:enowffbr] look *)
streaks Posts: 3592
Must try this! I'm constantly pulling my leggings up when I wear them! Would be mortified if my skirt blewup tho :-8
aylala Posts: 3673
Like Supergirl :o0 :o0
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
OMG!!! That's brilliant....I thought I was the only one who had to yank up her knickers under her leggings!!! :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Tell ya a story though. Friend of mine had to go to the back doctor (what are they called??) So In she goes in her leggings and long jumper. So hes asking her all the questions and then says ok I will show you some exercises to do at home, take your jumper off there. So shes standing there doing all these bending and stretching exercises in her leggings with her massive granny knickers on the outside!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I never laughed so much!! :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
:eek I did NOT know people wore knickers on the outside of leggings!
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
This has made me laugh so much! It makes me think of Superman with fists on hips hee :o0
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":1qrnek41]Tell ya a story though. Friend of mine had to go to the back doctor (what are they called??) So In she goes in her leggings and long jumper. So hes asking her all the questions and then says ok I will show you some exercises to do at home, take your jumper off there. So shes standing there doing all these bending and stretching exercises in her leggings with her massive granny knickers on the outside!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I never laughed so much!! :o0[/quote:1qrnek41] Omigod Scarlet O hara!!! Hilarious!! :o0