The Two Week Wait!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
On my first two weeks wait!!! Is anyone else in the same boat? Wanna join me in phantom symptom analysis? I'm already feeling tired and sick, random pains.. but of course it's too early for any of that.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Best of luck! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
twinssep Posts: 1242
good luck hun lots of :babydust: to u
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Hi sleep monster i will join you on the 2ww. I will hopefully be testing next tuesday. One minute i feel quite positive about it and the next not so sure. Its our first month ttc after a mc in Jan. If i feel the sore boobs that i had last time then i will be feeling pretty positive as i wouldn't get this at time of AF. Good luck to you and keep me posted on any developments of symptoms!!!! :o)ll
Hi MeJulia, So sorry to hear you had an MC in Jan. Really really hope you get your BFP. I'll prob be testing around the same time as you!!! This weekend have been feeling kinda nauseous (prob in my head) and this morning have some AF like pains, but of course it's still too soon to be getting any symptoms. I just hope I don't have myself driven demented, I'm pretty impatient :-8 I often get sore boobs during this time in my cycle, so if that happens I won't be getting any ideas. Anyway, keep me posted on progress with you! And best of luck :xxx
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Hi, My Symptoms were very whitish the week before BFP, my urine smelt very strong & i had extra saliva, that was about it I think. Good Luck :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Hi Sleep Monster.. Best of luck on the 2WW. I'm 5-7 days into it myself.. Have random phantom twinges.. but the general consensus from those who get BFP is milky CM.. I haven't got any but not giving up hope yet. Best of luck :thnk
Hi gogogirl, sure everyone is different! Best of luck to you too. And thanks so much to all of you for babydust and good wishes!! :thnk
Poppit Posts: 2042
Best of luck... Hope you get your BFP :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
so_clear Posts: 397
Best of luck! Hope you get your BFP! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: