the ultimate baby gadget

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shiny2010 Posts: 975
I found it ... mad ted eh crikey I wonder how much it is.... seems like a bright idea would add a few more features to it myself to make it more useful but how come I've never heard of it before ... anyone else got any other ultimate gadget nominees :yelrotflmaosmilie:
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
bet the baby will still roar in it though!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
so true :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Mamarella Posts: 30
Wow cool gadget allright. Very space-agey! A quick google shows it costs about £1,600!!!!!! Thanks but nooooooo thanks.
dear lordie what? that an insane price! I'd want a lot more with it for that eh hahha great to see people coming up with ideas though like it eh
Tess72 Posts: 1173
A friend sent me that 2 yrs ago when we were both due our first, he's a total gadget freak. He ended up getting the entire Stokee cotbed & changing table set and probably spent close to that anyway. More money than sense is what I would think although I'd like one now cos lifing a 14kg 2yr old out of a cot isnt' doing my back any good at 36kws pregnant. I think the lcd screens people have in cars are a bit mad to be honest. My neighbours child isn't 2 yrs and has one. If my child gets cranky in the car I either turn up the radio or else start singing to distract him or my favourite is to lower the window to the last and give him a blast of cold air to shock him into silence for a few minutes. Sounds mean hehehe, it won't kill him though.
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
[quote="Mamarella":34k3gjlo]Wow cool gadget allright. Very space-agey! A quick google shows it costs about £1,600!!!!!! Thanks but nooooooo thanks.[/quote:34k3gjlo] jesus it would want to breast feed and change the baby at that price!
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
[quote="Tess72":am8rkck0]A friend sent me that 2 yrs ago when we were both due our first, he's a total gadget freak. He ended up getting the entire Stokee cotbed & changing table set and probably spent close to that anyway. More money than sense is what I would think although I'd like one now cos lifing a 14kg 2yr old out of a cot isnt' doing my back any good at 36kws pregnant. I think the lcd screens people have in cars are a bit mad to be honest. My neighbours child isn't 2 yrs and has one. If my child gets cranky in the car I either turn up the radio or else start singing to distract him or my favourite is to lower the window to the last and give him a blast of cold air to shock him into silence for a few minutes. Sounds mean hehehe, it won't kill him though.[/quote:am8rkck0] Tess we got one of the portable dvd players for dd when we were going away a couple of months ago but it was bought with the intention of using it on the boat or in the field when we got to the camp site. I think twice dh has put it in the front of the van for her but it's never been in the car. I just don't understand the need for them! What happened to a good old game of I spy? DD is far too nosy anyway and would be afraid she'd miss a cow or sheep or something in the fields! I do like you do if she gets fed up - I sing or put on her disney cd with all the mickey mouse and handy manny etc songs! Or I let the window down! (especially if we're almost home and I'm trying to keep her awake! >:o) )