The way you carry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls Hope you are all keeping well ?? I'm fine not too bad had a bit og nausea and sick feeling again couple of mornings this week,hope that does'nt return now.Anyway just wondering if any of you are showing much ??Everyone is telling me that I am very neat,I dunno I suppose I see some people that are little bigger and others who are smaller.Guess it all goes back to the same thing that everyone carry's differently and everyone is telling me that they think I'll have a baby boy by the way I am carrying anyone else hear this ?!!!! time is flying talk soon girls :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I'm all to the front and my bump has rounded alot lately. I think 1 person said I was neat and I was shocked,I dont understand the phrase "carrying to the back"is it like your bum has gotten bigger?
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi Mama Dora Yeah my bump seems to be becoming more rounded too don't know what people mean by carrying to the back either,maybe some one else might know eh !!!
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I think it means the side more so than the back. My sis had a boy and from behind you couldnt tell she was pg, all her bump was out at the front, she still had a waist. Im starting to spread at the sides, my bump isnt just confined to the front iykwim - which might mean a girl. :o)ll
GotPreggers Posts: 988
[quote:hr4ndp8f]I think it means the side more so than the back. My sis had a boy and from behind you couldnt tell she was pg, all her bump was out at the front, she still had a waist. [/quote:hr4ndp8f] I was the same, everyone kept telling me I was having a boy ...............I had a girl, lucky enough I didn't buy everything in blue! :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I was all around (the sides) but just big bump now I think anyway....
breeze Posts: 1175
my bump is all at the front. Its starting to get really rounder now. From the back you wouldnt know i was preggers. I was very very neat on my first and i had a boy.
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Yeah I'm all to the front but I did loose my waist. I lost my waist straight away before I even starting showing. I kind of have the basketball bump as I've heard it described before
NewGirl Posts: 1143
I think I am what they call carrying to the back, have put on weight all round and bump isn't very neat :-8 , still looks like I've just put on a site of weight although it is becoming more obvious that I am actually preggers :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Oh the Joys :o0
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:h80se4ln]I'm all to the front and it's kind of pointy too at times!!! I think that's his/her lil bum bum poking out!!! [/color:h80se4ln] :o0