the weight is falling off me!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

earthangel Posts: 269
girls i had to let ye know about this. i joined the gym 6 months ago and started eating healthy but to no avail. :o( i only lost 3lbs in the 6 months.....i was like a basket case at this stage and went for blood tests to check my thyroid function. the doctor even prescribed me REDUCTIL and it made me hungrier!!! :o0 anyway to make a long story bearable i was told my metabolism was crippled after taking medication last year....i was told i might not be able to lose weight for a year or two till my body detoxed from the medication. i was totally depressed and disheartened...even my trainer at the gym was getting frustrated with my lack of results....he presumed i was eating too much but the truth was i was living on 3 bowls of special k and slimline milk a day and training for 1 hour each day.i have a massive appetite so i couldnt understand why i wasnt losing the weight. i went to a natural food shop a few weeks ago cos i had heard that sea kelp helps to speed up a metabolism and the girl in shop suggested i try a natural slimming supplement called GOCAL 1000. now im a total sceptic but i tried them out. the ingredients include apple cider, green tea, dandelion and nettle. i take two each morning before breakfast and no exaggeration.....my appetite is completly gone. i have no cravings and i never think of food. i only eat bits and pieces to keep my metabolism working. i just cant believe how much they are helping me and the weight has been falling off me......4.5 lbs the first week and 3 every week since.also i suffer from awful fluid retention and bloating but thats all gone now!! just thought id let ye know cos they have saved my sanity!!! :wv
happilyeverafter Posts: 299
Earthangel, Well done you must be delighted. Can i ask how much are the gocal 1000 tablets - would defo be interested in getting them. I used thistle milk before and found it very effective.
hi there, where i get them they are 22 euro for a months supply. i only take 2 a day....you can take 3 but i havent needed to cos my apetite went by day 2 of taking them. they are in all chemists and health food shops. im so happy cos i was at my wits end and im an antichrist when im over weight and even worse when it wont budge. h2b nearly threw me out!!! :o0
Boulevard Posts: 995
Hmmm 22e is not too bad is it, and you can get them in any chemist? Do you have any side effects, and have you got tonnes of energy?
hi yeah id say you can get them in most chemists..... i have all my friends on them now :o0 and they had no trouble finding them! yeah the price is very reasonable compared to the cost of some of the other products ive seen! i was a bit nauseaus the first day but grand since....if anything, i have more energy! the best side effect was the way it stopped me obcessing over food and totally reduced my appetite (portion size was always my biggest problem!)
Do you mind me asking what weight you are, and how much you are trying to lose? I am off to get them in a few minutes I have decided, although h2b will kill me if he sees them :o0 haha
shiraz Posts: 770
Well done Earthangel :lvs God you must be thrilled.Im off to get them now also :o0
no i dont mind at all. im 5 ft 5 " and when i started the gocal i was 11 st 4.5 lbs. i joined ww too so i could get weighed in but i cant even manage to eat my 18 points, i usually only manage to eat around 12-14 points at most! week 1 : lost 4.5lbs week 2 lost 3 lbs week 3 lost 3lbs week 4 lost 3 lbs im now 10 st 5 lbs and want to lose another stone .
Holy crap!! Thats FANTASTIC, fair play to you!!! Well done!! :thnk Thank god for goldenpages.ie, I have found a nearby health shop and am nipping out from work to purchase!!xxx
:o)ll :o)ll i am just so relieved that the weight has started to move! just be warned...the pills are quite big and taste nasty ....i usually break them in two to help swallow them! let me know how ye get on.... O-O