The wolly you never cross paths with

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
who is the wolly that you never crossed paths with, what i mean is, the wolly you know you would both get on well together but for some reason you havent found the common ground or appropriate topic yet or havent made a wolly bond yet but still read all their posts etc. for me, i always respect dolly, joleigh but never really had the opportunity to get the ol comradship goin on. O-O hope yous know what i mean
ginger nut Posts: 5989
dunno - I often find myself on the edge of things - never really got chatting with anyone but i think The Avenger, River and Pluppy
Baby06 Posts: 307
I'd say most people on here..... I seem to be the ultimate thread killer :o(
pmsl at the way you said it awwwwe baby06 so not true, take a look a my track history :o(
ginger nut Posts: 5989
Ah Baby don't be hard on yourself - this thread is still going....
hell yeah well keep this one bumped up for ya baby O-O
Dcd Posts: 1471
No idea! I tend to post in spurts where I post loads for a couple of weeks, then just read for ages. There are lots of people on here I quite like though, probably why I keep coming back.
Baby06 Posts: 307
Cheers girls, was beginning to feel like a real Billy-no-mates or the most boring person in the world!!
you said it dcd, how about we all start up our own wol night crew?? lets here it for us back in a tic, need to top up the vino
nooo baby, not at all, have i got this right in remembering correctly, didnt you feel this way before sometime ago? was it you? xx