The Worst 3 seconds of your day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marianf Posts: 5845
Luckily there is very little in my day that I really hate doing but the worst part of my day are definitely those first few seconds in the gym shower when the water is freezing cold....... My life must be great :o0
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
unless the gym is busy and people have been using them before you usually warm then
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
When my alarm starts to go off in the morning
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Mine is when I realise that I have to get up and no more snoozing is allowed!
bangel Posts: 2285
When I forgot this morning that I hadn't left my e-ring in the spot I usually do.... Also when someone drives away and you don't see the kitten...
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
For me it has to be the three seconds going from horizontal to vertical.... cruel :o0 ([size=75:34f1vhew]I'm so ungrateful - there are plenty of people in the world who would give anything to be able to do that[/size:34f1vhew])
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Easy Tiger":13fbhtv3]When my alarm starts to go off in the morning[/quote:13fbhtv3] Amen!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
The 3 seconds it takes to get out of my car and walk through the doors of work. PAINFUL.
bellabella Posts: 2750
When i get the sensation to go to the loo and then iremember i have a child and God forbid you could go to the loo willy nilly. You need a plan, good toys, fenced in, monitor on.... sensation gone,
frecklz Posts: 1839
Saying goodbye to H2B when he's still in bed.