The X Factor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
is back on our screens on Sat night :o)ll :o)ll I know, I'm a total saddo for watching. The first few episodes of the auditions are always hilarious. I can't wait for it to start
ciaraella Posts: 5323
I said i wouldn't watch it this year but with simon cowell and cheryl gone and the fact that we'll be sitting in for alot of saturday nights over the next few months i'd say i'll be tuning in! I wonder what the song of the auditions will be? 'Make you feel my love' was sung by every second person last year.
puddin2 Posts: 1093
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll there goes my Saturday nights until Christmas :o0 :o0 Thank all that is good for Sky+!
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Not sure how true it is but auditionees were told that Edel songs were banned becasue everyone was singing them.....That would wreck ur head though listening to the same songs over and over again
ciaraella Posts: 5323
[quote="PT2012":edyaq0ok] Thank all that is good for Sky+![/quote:edyaq0ok] I loooove sky plus for shows like this, you can fast forward all the 'i'm doing this for my best friend's sister's dog whose head fell off' sob stories.
bazoobies Posts: 108
[quote="sniper":lai8zbk1]is back on our screens on Sat night[/quote:lai8zbk1] No way. Oh god it really is the end of the year now :o(
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I think it's always best to tape it, and then watch it either the next day, or half an hour, if not more, after it starts. So you can fast forward through all the ads, and then it doesn't feel like it's taking over your whole night. Sometimes it seems to go on forever. can't wait to see what Gary will be like as a judge :lvs him
Twirl Posts: 5598
Swore i wouldnt watch it again this year as simon and cheryl wrecked my head but no doubt i will be looking at it satuday night. It feels like its on so early this year, though i probably say that every year :o0
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I swore I wouldn't watch either but I bet I will! Always record it though as the ads are so annoying and on every 5 minutes! The show is so much shorter without the ads!
nelswife Posts: 3869
I am another one who swore i wasn't going to watch it..but of course i am...have already said ah will just watch the first few and see what the judges are like...but i know i will watch it most weeks...that and the american one!..hubbies head will be wrecked...by the time its over we will have a new addition to our family...