The sick feeling (which didnt last long thank god)
Im dreading being in hosital over Christmas
And heres the oppisite...
I dont enjoy:
Missing my glass of vino but I can live without it for 9 months !
The constant worry about every twinge !
The constant worry everytime you go to the toilet that you'll be bleeding..
Having to be in work, despite the exhaustion and just sheer lack of interest and motivation!
I don't enjoy:
1. The tirdness
2. The heartburn
3. Pregnancy acne
4. The emotional rollercoaster
5. The "fat" comments
6. Feeling a bit "alone" and "out of the loop" cause I don't go out socialising with my DH & friends any more (god I miss my social life)
7. Having a limited wardrobe of clothes
That's about it
4. Being tired all the time.
5. Being irritible all the time
6. My mother asking me question after question after question (see 5 above) I know she means well but
7. My legs not going to sleep (restless) when I want to!
Things I don't enjoy are: -
1. Pregnancy skin, hair and nails (when does the pregnancy "glow" begin?)
2. Not being able to smoke
3. People saying "oh you won't be able to do this/that/the other thing when the baby comes along. No more holidays/nights out/life for you"
I could go on for ages but I don't want to start obsessing about what I don't like.
I don't like...
1. Having no energy and not being able to keep up
2. The awful backaches, the three-day headaches, the cramps
3. Feeling a bit of a gulf between me and my childfree friends
4. The way some smokers light up beside you and make you feel like an obsessive health-freak when it bothers you (sorry, this one wrecks my head)
5. The way my trousers are always falling down
Def the tiredness expecially when ur in work and
just want a nap and cant function at all THE FEELING OF
ALL your blood been sucked out of your body
The sickness feeling
The feeling fat and not pregnant yet
Lack of sex ( just too nervous till after 12 weeks )
short n sweet
- this one I really really don't like
5 - The overheating - am so warm at night I can't sleep and spend all day fanning myself
BUT apart from all that I am delighted to be pregnant
Things I don't like
1- The heartburn
2- The headaches
3 - MS - gone now thank God
4 - The lastest is Piles
Any of it, I just don't like being pregnant.
5. Too big for normall clothes and too small for maternity clothes
6. Looking fat and not pregnant yet
The sex drive will come back girls trust me
just hoping it lasts now
But it'll all be sooo worth it
1. The sickness
2. The tirdness during the day
3. The insomina at night!
4. OMG the farting
* The fear of been given back the wrong baby in the hospital ( weird i know)
* Not knowing what to expect in labour
* Constipation - NIGHTMARE
I dont enjoy
* Looking for clothes to wear EVERY Single day
* "experts" you feel the need to tell you EVERYTHING you dont need to know like " oh wait till you see when babs is born, this will change, that will change " - ah feck off
* Been in hospital potentially on Christmas day and not in my mammys haven dinner with my DH and family