Things I have recently learned and would like to share

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
There is no correlation whatsoever between the amount of fluid that goes into a puppy and the amount that come out. None. Whatsoever. Lighting a vanilla scented candle eases chocolate cravings. Avon Virtual Lift Serum is the best thing in the world for tightening bags under the eyes and is a great makeup base, even for greaseballs like me. No matter how domesticated a man is, changing the sheets is an alien concept. A guy who will take it upon himself, without even the slightest hint of nagging, to scrub the shower or clean the inside of the fridge will still sleep in his own filth for weeks on end. I hope these pearls of wisdom will help you all. Please feel free to add your own. [/b]
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="Magpie":3rgycb4q] No matter how domesticated a man is, changing the sheets is an alien concept. A[b:3rgycb4q] guy who will take it upon himself, without even the slightest hint of nagging, to scrub the shower or clean the inside of the fridge [/b:3rgycb4q]will still sleep in his own filth for weeks on end. [/b][/quote:3rgycb4q] does anyone know of such a man :o0 :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
Very good! Does the vanilla candle really work?
Reecespieces Posts: 927
Very good
Topgear Posts: 1559
MUST TRY THE CANDLE
[quote="Ginger Nut":eeiut5ss][quote="Magpie":eeiut5ss] No matter how domesticated a man is, changing the sheets is an alien concept. A[b:eeiut5ss] guy who will take it upon himself, without even the slightest hint of nagging, to scrub the shower or clean the inside of the fridge [/b:eeiut5ss]will still sleep in his own filth for weeks on end. [/b][/quote:eeiut5ss] does anyone know of such a man :o0 :o0[/quote:eeiut5ss] I have one! He has now gone upstairs to change the sheets but it's taken two days of nagging!
[quote="Flutterby.":5m66z22v]Very good! Does the vanilla candle really work?[/quote:5m66z22v] Yup! But only for mild to medium cravings. Full scale PMS eat-your-weight-in-chocolate cravings are a different matter!! Come on girls add your own pearls of wisdom!
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
magpie you know now you will have to shower him with praise for at least three days because of that one little job don't you!!!!!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
lil-star Posts: 3149
feck lighting the candle, im gonna have to eat it the way im craving my pms load tonight... im thinking what the hell its not like ive been god this week and ive been vomitting for most of it... with the bug not bulemia!!