Things to do in Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kellyc Posts: 1300
Can you please help me, my sister is 15 years old and a few of her friends are going to Dublin for the weekend in a few weeks time. They do not know what to do for there age up there to keep them occupied so i said that i would ask all of you Dublin women for HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Thye could go see a show in the night time. During the day there is plenty of shopping to do. Also maybe the viking splash (I have never been on it but heard it was a good laugh) also just take the red bus around dublin if they want to do some sight seeing. Otherwise there is plenty of shopping :lol:. Also pigsback used to have vouchers for 2 for 1 in captain americas which makes it really cheap to eat there. Me and 5 friends ate there with those vouchers - 1 alco drink, 1 cocktail, main course and dessert came to 25euro each. Which I thought was excellent.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
the wax museume as well is good, tone sof shopping, could go to bray on the train for the day
Thanks so much cutuieruthie (sp) sorry now but whats "pigsback" is it in captain america's you get to vouchers.(yer prob all laughing at me now). Is there a place you can go ice stating and do you have to book it before hand. Anyone have any number for me. Kelly
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:12gla6d0]the wax museume as well is good, tone sof shopping, could go to bray on the train for the day[/quote:12gla6d0] where is the wax museum now?
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Pigsback is on the internet (www.pigsback.com) basically you register and you can get lots of discounts and stuff. Soome you can print off (like the captain america ones) and others are posted out. Don't know about ice skating. sorry
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh crap whats it called granby row, parneel st up past the rotunda
any one no where you can go ice skating? Come on i no there is loads of Dubs in here
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:14v7qbrf]any one no where you can go ice skating? Come on i no there is loads of Dubs in here[/quote:14v7qbrf] as far as i know both ice skating rinks in dubline are gone the barn is now apartments and the other one on the northside just closed
ah feck, well at least she will no that besides looking for it. Thanks MRS Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!