Think I found my buggy, but.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsDarcy Posts: 805
it's cream. WTF? It's on the Smyths website and Im pretty sure its new coz I have been keeping an eye on new arrivals. Has anyone tried out this buggy instore and is it really this colour? Ive read reviews online and they are all positive. Any feedback would be great :thnk
Meant to add that it's a Graco Stylus Travel System.......
onemoretime Posts: 145
Maybe I'm colour blind but is that not grey? I assume its the chassis your mean is it it looks lovely
[quote="onemoretime":3iyv0tbs]Maybe I'm colour blind but is that not grey? I assume its the chassis your mean is it it looks lovely[/quote:3iyv0tbs] See this is where it's confusing as the same colour fabric online on other sites has a cream chassis so I don't know if it's actually grey or cream instore
CMS Posts: 29
I really like it. Looks lovely.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Awe thats lovely but I agree with the others it looks grey unless my eyes are deceiving me :o0 :o0 :o0 was actually in Smyths on saturday but didnt see that seen the Graco symbio and was very impressed with that, good luck with your decision its soooooo bl00dly hard isnt it O:| O:|
Bee07 Posts: 628
wow MrsDarcy where is time going - just lurking on the P&B forum and saw ur post - delighted all is going so well for u - I am afraid I am still on TTC - hopefully I'll get to join u soon
katgirl Posts: 1258
i was just wondering if the buggy can be turned around to face you aswell as this was one things i looked into when getting my pram, i want to be able to see babs when only small when im wheeling her/him out and about with out keep having to run around the front to see if they ok, and then buggy can be turned around to face out when they are a bit bigger so they can have a look around them, just something to think about :wv
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="katgirl":e7o2c0fk]i was just wondering if the buggy can be turned around to face you aswell as this was one things i looked into when getting my pram, i want to be able to see babs when only small when im wheeling her/him out and about with out keep having to run around the front to see if they ok, and then buggy can be turned around to face out when they are a bit bigger so they can have a look around them, just something to think about :wv[/quote:e7o2c0fk] Thats exactly what I wanted too, didnt realise there were sooooo many out there that didnt turn facing you :ooh :ooh
rosiemama Posts: 3363
this is the same one i think and it definitely looks grey just noticed the weight though - it says it is 18kg that is VERY heavy, so you might want to take that into account too.. i know that weight is one of the most important factors for me when looking at doubles as i'm wrecked pushing DS up and down the hill!