Think I know who the daddy of Heather's baby is.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
:o0 :o)ll :o0
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Are you going to tell or be a meanie :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o0 :eek :o0 :eek
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Ooooh Dublingirl do on tell us pretty please :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :compress :compress :compress :compress :compress
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
found this when I was doing a bit of sneaky investigating....don't know though..... here's the link anyway: (don't click if you like being suspense which I clearly don't) Ha Ha. :o0 :o0 :o0 http://entertainment.ie/tv/soap-watch.asp
katgirl Posts: 1258
is it Dr Legg brought back from the dead??? :o0 :o0 ah no i think its that guy that she was set up on a blind date with that the others thougth it was a set up that shirly paid someone but turned out it was a guy who was really interested in her????? or failing that phil mitchell well he could of stumbled into heathers bed one night instead of shirleys drunk as a skunk!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
aston Posts: 4100
Just over on Entertainment and there is a post about this!!! Can anyone tell me when exactly did the main suspect :o0 and Heather actually get it on?
I was thinking it could've been Billy all along but I think katgirl is probably on the ball with the lovely phil O:| O:| O:|
Good question about the "act"?!?!?! Anyone have any clues there :eek :eek :eek