Think i might be late !!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs trying Posts: 81
Hi everyone, Im newbie, well i as i said i think i might be late. The first day of my last cycle was Valentines day and i think i have a 30day cycle. Im off the pill since last November. Think i might test tonight or do you think i should leave it a few days, maybe sunday. I have no symptons except the dd twinge in my lower back and sides. No AF cramps this month either. CM has stopped the last few days too. :wv
Angel2 Posts: 787
A very warm welcome to you. :thnk I'd say test today as you could have something to celebrate this weekend - plus it'll make up your mind for you if you were thinking of going on the batter tomorrow for Paddys Day!!!! :hic Oh the very best of luck...... :o)ll
jen2 Posts: 3106
Hi If you got ur AF FEB 14th, the today is the 30th day. Yeah I would test tomorrow..... Best of luck :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Hope you get the result you want. Best of Luck Jen2
Mrs trying Posts: 81
ah thanks everyone, think ill leave it till tommorow morning so i dont get my hopes up, im suppose to be going out tommorow night so at least i would know before hand. ... fingers crossed :o)ll :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
Good luck! Test with your first pee of the day when the hormone will be highest :wv :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: