Think im gonna call of the wedding.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
H2b bought me a hidious frame for valentines, and he normally gets lovely pressies (because i tell him what to buy me), anyway this year we put a 20.00 euro limit because we are saving for the wedding and he boought me this yoke that looks like something i bought my mam from a pound shop when i was 8. dont think i can marry a man with such bad taste in gifts although impecable taste in women
thumper Posts: 586
:o0 :o0 ah sure its the thought that counts (wheres rolly eyes smily when you need it) what did you get him? im still waiting- not having too high hopes though.
jarashow Posts: 3083
This piss take aimed at anyone in particular Ram ?? :o0
Mistified Posts: 2680
[quote="ram07":11vkb8eo]H2b bought me a hidious frame for valentines, and he normally gets lovely pressies (because i tell him what to buy me), anyway this year we put a 20.00 euro limit because we are saving for the wedding and he boought me this yoke that looks like something i bought my mam from a pound shop when i was 8. [b:11vkb8eo]dont think i can marry a man with such bad taste[/b:11vkb8eo][/quote:11vkb8eo] :o0 :o0 You might want to rephrase that last bit :o0
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
It starts. O:| Give other Wollies a break will you? Plenty of people post about crap things, me included I'm sure, but come on don't start bitching.
mad woman Posts: 22106
maybe he's really tricking you.....
[quote="Ghostbuster":3rpt6li2]It starts. O:| Give other Wollies a break will you? Plenty of people post about crap things, me included I'm sure, but come on don't start bitching.[/quote:3rpt6li2] Eh?
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
[quote="Mistified":3u87qk15][quote="Ghostbuster":3u87qk15]It starts. O:| Give other Wollies a break will you? Plenty of people post about crap things, me included I'm sure, but come on don't start bitching.[/quote:3u87qk15] Eh?[/quote:3u87qk15] Either this thread has been started to slag off another recent thread in Let off Steam or I'm a giant cucumber. Ok am I a giant cucumber? :wv
[quote="Ghostbuster":15elg9dp][quote="Mistified":15elg9dp][quote="Ghostbuster":15elg9dp]It starts. O:| Give other Wollies a break will you? Plenty of people post about crap things, me included I'm sure, but come on don't start bitching.[/quote:15elg9dp] Eh?[/quote:15elg9dp] Either this thread has been started to slag off another recent thread in Let off Steam or I'm a giant cucumber. Ok am I a giant cucumber? :wv[/quote:15elg9dp] Oh! I'm not familiar with that thread in Let off Steam. I thought you thought I was being a cow to the Ram or something.
Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
[quote="Ghostbuster":9zd9p5la][quote="Mistified":9zd9p5la][quote="Ghostbuster":9zd9p5la]It starts. O:| Give other Wollies a break will you? Plenty of people post about crap things, me included I'm sure, but come on don't start bitching.[/quote:9zd9p5la] Eh?[/quote:9zd9p5la] Either this thread has been started to slag off another recent thread in Let off Steam or I'm a giant cucumber. Ok am I a giant cucumber? :wv[/quote:9zd9p5la] huh??? anyway mw no i dont think it was a joke he looked really upset when i kindof laughed