Third trimester

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I cant believe i am actually into my second week of 3rd trimester. I was expecting to be feeling really bad by now but i actually have more energy in the last 2 weeks than i have had in ages. Im hyper and running around the place and really giddy. Its mad i feel really strong and well. Im so surprised, long may it last. Anyone else get a new lease of life at start of 3rd tri? Maybe its because the end is in sight now. :o)ll
NewGirl Posts: 1143
I was like you at the start of 2nd Tri but really exhausted from bout wk 31 onwards, not sleeping well at night and feeling really drained in the evenings.
charli Posts: 5994
im nearly there too - well another 2 weeks!! i was the same on my first pg - right up until about week 36 i had plenty of energy and buzzing around, fingers crossed it goes the same this time for me!! good for us - do you find the weeks flying by?
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hopefully ill get another few weeks out of it. I do find the weeks are flying, im going to hospital on Friday and it will have been almost 9 weeks since my last appt with them, i couldnt believe it. Only 12 weeks left and 9 in work. Im so excited i cant stop thinking about what it will be like. I find myself wishing the days away and then i remind myself to enjoy them and to do as much with DH as possible while we still have our own time.