this day next week...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
I'll be getting married!! Can't believe it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll time to start praying for sun I think!!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
how exciting :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll The nxt wk will fly by. Dont ppl swear by the child of prague for good weather or am i way out ???
Well he bettr get to work for me, it looks like I'm gonna need all the help I can get with the weather at this rate!! O:o)
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
no think positive - the weather will improve i can feel it O-O
Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
[quote="bride2be-1":2aoaq1a3]how exciting :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll The nxt wk will fly by. Dont ppl swear by the child of prague for good weather or am i way out ???[/quote:2aoaq1a3] my mam always says this!!! and its worked for the three weddings iv been to so far( well maybe it was just luck :o0 ) you must be so excited littlemissgiggles you lucky thing! enjoy your last few days as a single woman :o)ll
ohsomarried Posts: 242
[quote="lilmissgiggles02":31fo6d5c]I'll be getting married!! Can't believe it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll time to start praying for sun I think!![/quote:31fo6d5c] I was thinking this today too...I've been looking at the long range weather forecast and it went from been cloudy on wed to chucking it down when i just checked >:o( So we will have to pray that it changes again between now and then or it will be all indoor photo :o( Are you all sorted??
fairly sorted getting hitched, just little bits and bobs but nothing too major! How are you sorted? All excited? I think it's only really hit me today as I've been getting texts from poeple saying this day nxt week... Woo hoo :o)ll
MrsRodden2B Posts: 213
Well me and my H2B wish you all luck for next week :o)ll
thanks mrsrodden2be :o)ll :o)ll
yippeeme Posts: 2139
defo put out child of prague, my friend got married in April, a week before there was snow n her wknd was a scorcher thanx to child of p! best of luck wit everything, enjoy every minute! O-O