This is terrible

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
just heard from a guy i work with that a girl was walking in O'Connell street on Saturday night and a guy came up to her and put his arm around her waist and was pulling her along and she started screaming and shouting and no one came over to them, people must have thought that they were together and that they were having a domestic, anway he brought her to a flat and their were 2 other fellas there and the 3 of them raped her, i just feel sick now after hearing that, he said all this happend at 11pm at night..has anyone else heard this? your just not safe anymore..
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Pink Shoe":3l54rpul]just heard from a guy i work with that a girl was walking in O'Connell street on Saturday night and a guy came up to her and put his arm around her waist and was pulling her along and she started screaming and shouting and no one came over to them, people must have thought that they were together and that they were having a domestic, anway he brought her to a flat and their were 2 other fellas there and the 3 of them raped her, i just feel sick now after hearing that, he said all this happend at 11pm at night..has anyone else heard this? your just not safe anymore..[/quote:3l54rpul] yeah i heard that - the fkrs put on fake eastern european accents - fecking disgrace that that sort of thing can happen on the busiest street in the capital that poor girl
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Disgusting :eek
workingmom Posts: 3429
I heard that too, not surprised at all, no we are not safe, and anyone who thinks they are is fooling themselves. Feel so very sorry for the girl, but that's the world we live in, if you don't want anything bad to happen to you, then you must not put yourself in harms way, and that means not walking around dark streets on your own at night. I know that sounds harsh, but it's the truth, no one else gives a fcuk about you, so you have to look out for yourself.
pluppy Posts: 3519
shocking, i heard it too cant believe no one helped... send chill down your spine
I hate town anyway never go out in town,was asked yesterday to go out in 2wks to town,no way Jose!
clucky Posts: 26471
it wasnt even a flat it was the public stairwell of a flats complex on parnell st - brazen bast****
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Girls it's not just Dublin that happens in though. It's happening all over the place unfortunately.
[quote="Clucky":2ofquzwi]it wasnt even a flat it was the public stairwell of a flats complex on parnell st - brazen bast****[/quote:2ofquzwi] Jesus Christ,mother*uckers!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
OMG that is terrible. Scary stuff. The poor girl, how would you trust lads again after something like that.