This makes me want to puke!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soulful Posts: 1697
How disgusting is that? >:o( >:o( >:o(
trance Posts: 3129
Oh jesus >:o(
stickwoman Posts: 2394
:o( :o( :o(
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
that is shocking, surely the man could of given his child to the social services there instead of doing that. I just dont understand what the world is coming too, yesterday it was the 2yr old smoking...its getting worse
smurfette2212 Posts: 749
My goodness, what is wrong with some people? how could you do that??
IvytheTerrible Posts: 950
After watching a Channel 4 documentary a couple of years ago about China and their rules about only having one child, nothing would surprise me. I remember being upset for a few days afterwards, women are sent into the mountains to have the children in secret, no medical attention or anything, sometimes the children get sold to childless couples (babies or toddlers command more money), no proper papers are kept if the children want to trace their parents etc, backstreet abortion clinics and they leave the feotus (sp) dumped in gutters >:o( >:o( >:o( :o( :o( :o( . I don't know why the Governments of the Western World can't get together and boycott trade or something like that.
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I really have trouble reading these articles, looking at the pics etc... what the hell is wrong with some people?
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
oh FFS! he's the most gorgeous lookin child then- I'd have him anyday !
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
Thats awful :o(
under construction Posts: 3458
Oh my god that is horrendous - i didn't even read the full story just the poor childs face was enough to set me off :o(