This may be goodbye...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
God help me, but our old friend Winona has made a formal complaint about me :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
has anyone made one about her? she called me a wagon yesterday - i was very upset and she slagged off my mother too :o( >:o) muffin you wont be going anywhere chick
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="*Muffin*":16afxfw8]God help me, but our old friend Winona has made a formal complaint about me :o([/quote:16afxfw8] Just copped who you mean, :-8
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="FFS":1uu1ug0c]has anyone made one about her? she called me a wagon yesterday - i was very upset and she slagged off my mother too :o( >:o) muffin you wont be going anywhere chick[/quote:1uu1ug0c] you've changed your tune, and theres me thinking your apology was real..
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
She branded me "Muppet" yesterday too. I ate a whole sliced pan when I saw that :o( I'm going to report her too.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Ah for jaysisin sake. O:| There's no way they can ban you muffin, unless others get banned first....especially those whose 'crimes' involved quite serious racism
[quote="sun flowers":1j9z4ka0][quote="FFS":1j9z4ka0]has anyone made one about her? she called me a wagon yesterday - i was very upset and she slagged off my mother too :o( >:o) muffin you wont be going anywhere chick[/quote:1j9z4ka0] you've changed your tune, and theres me thinking your apology was real..[/quote:1j9z4ka0] well i thought you would apologise back
Miah Posts: 2738
Jeez Muffin, I gave Fagin an awful life - maybe i got reported too - do they send you an email or what?
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="FFS":3rbyjlrf][quote="sun flowers":3rbyjlrf][quote="FFS":3rbyjlrf]has anyone made one about her? she called me a wagon yesterday - i was very upset and she slagged off my mother too :o( >:o) muffin you wont be going anywhere chick[/quote:3rbyjlrf] you've changed your tune, and theres me thinking your apology was real..[/quote:3rbyjlrf] well i thought you would apologise back[/quote:3rbyjlrf] I did
[quote="sun flowers":361vjiyk][quote="FFS":361vjiyk][quote="sun flowers":361vjiyk][quote="FFS":361vjiyk]has anyone made one about her? she called me a wagon yesterday - i was very upset and she slagged off my mother too :o( >:o) muffin you wont be going anywhere chick[/quote:361vjiyk] you've changed your tune, and theres me thinking your apology was real..[/quote:361vjiyk] well i thought you would apologise back[/quote:361vjiyk] I did[/quote:361vjiyk] feck did you ? morto :-8