this sick so soon?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
is it possible? I was vomitting all day yesterday and again today!! Did the marathon and had to stop twice going round to heave and had been sick twice before that (I KNEW a white chocolate mocha in starbucks would come round and haunt me !!) Went for a really nice dinner with my friend and was in the door about 20 mins before it all came back up. I haven't even gotten a strong bfp yet - surely I can't be this sick already ?? (btw - I now have FULL sympathy for those of you suffering I used to read the posts and think, god, it can't be THAT bad. well, it is, and I apologise for doubting (even if it was in my head and you never knew !! :o0 )
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Hey OIrish I have no idea what the answer is to your question but I really do hope its your BFP, cant wait to hear the result. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Don't know Oirish, I think I started to feel sick about a week after AF was due. Really hope that line keeps getting darker!!
[email protected] Posts: 492
Hi Orish, You have my full sympathies on the sickness. Good luck with your test and if you are preggers ...............it could be twins!!!!!!
[quote="[email protected]":2llq5gun] Good luck with your test and if you are preggers ...............it could be twins!!!!!![/quote:2llq5gun] eh, what ???? :o0
charli Posts: 5994
hi oirish - didnt know you did a BFP fingers crossed for you, was it a faint line? i believe you can be sick from the moment you skip your period - i know what you mean had no sickness on first pg so that would be the same with this one - but i was so sick on Sunday, eeeuugghhh!! best of luck !! (congrats on the marathon as well)
mammybean Posts: 10364
i thought i hd a bug the whole week before my AF was due. so i would say that yes its very possible. are you testing again to get a strong bfp? sorry i havent been on and missed any posts you may have written :-8
clucky Posts: 26471
whats all this? when did this happen? oooo fingers crossed
hi charli and beanies. Have gotten v v v faint lines, so not sure yet what's going on. Hopefully it's not just a 5 day long pretty horrible bug :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
A bug with faint lines? Me no thinks so :wv You testing again tomorrow? ;o) Hopefully this will be the big one :o)ll