This site is so funking slow!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Juno Posts: 2202
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Its just not worth using lately!!
happywife Posts: 1575
thought it was just me - has been dire for past week - takes so long to change from topic to topic - can admin not give us an explanation O:|
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Don't even get me started, its just so annoying! O:| >:o(
Apart from being so bloody slow, it makes me have to sign in EVERY time I want to reply to something. Its gone to the dogs.
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Yup I have to sign in every time as well, its starting to become just too much bother.
willful Posts: 6822
I had enquired about advertising on here but I'm genuinely having second thoughts now-it's been this slow for at least a week if not 2 and it seems as if nothing's being done about it O:|
I wouldn't blame you Willful! Its too hard looking up stuff here, and has been for at least 2 weeks now. I'm at a reall planning stage of things myself, and am just looking elsewhere now for suppliers.
I wouldn't blame you Willful! Its too hard looking up stuff here, and has been for at least 2 weeks now. I'm at a real planning stage of things myself, and am just looking elsewhere now for suppliers.
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
i thought it's just the server from work who's messing about... >:o(
graceface Posts: 3632
no definitely the site, I'm using the college computers and they are usually [i:mj5lx9yq]really[/i:mj5lx9yq] fast, it has to be the site... O:| so annoying