This time last year

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Girls it was about this time last year I found out I had finally gotten my BFP I had only tested as we were due to go on a bender (I was so upset another Christmas had passed and I wasn't pg) for New Years and I didn't want to feel guilty wondering what if . I can't believe that this year as I'm typing this I am watching my beautiful baby boy playing on his mat. What a difference a year makes and what a wonderful difference it can be :) How has the year been for you? Hopefully a kind one. Happy New Year to everyone and may it bring you all lots of love, joy, happiness and many great memeories
MeSB Posts: 3785
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
This was our first Christmas as an engaged couple! :-8
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
..went for a meal alone and then had a drink with our neighbours. This year we have been with all our neighbours and their children at a house party and I loved it..... Oh my god................ am I getting broody? x
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
This was our 1st year married and it was a good year overall,lets hope 2011 brings good luck xxx
madhairday Posts: 1116
wasn't engaged, now only 9 months to go. Cant believe how time has flown
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Here's hoping 2011 will be just as kind to us all :o)ll :o)ll
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
[quote="Snuddlums":10390shv]This was our 1st year married and it was a good year overall,lets hope 2011 brings good luck xxx[/quote:10390shv] Same
Peety Posts: 1588
[quote="SorrentoWife":1qvz29fm][quote="Snuddlums":1qvz29fm]This was our 1st year married and it was a good year overall,lets hope 2011 brings good luck xxx[/quote:1qvz29fm] Same[/quote:1qvz29fm] Me too! We were so glad that FIl and my Granny were there as they have both passed away since :o( Here's hoping 2011 will be a happy one for us all O-O
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Last New Year's Eve we stayed in as we were saving like mad for the wedding - we were just thrown on the couch watching tv & it was around quarter past 12 before we realised it was actually the New Year :-8 It was all worth it though as we had the most amazing year - got married & had a fantastic honeymoon in Australia & New Zealand, both have 2 relatively good jobs and my baby niece (1st in our family) was born just before Christmas so all in all one of the best years ever!!! We went out last night with friends for a few drinks so here nursing a hangover but hopeful that 2011 will be as good as last year! Happy New Year to you all O-O