This week is going so slow

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Doll Posts: 525
Does anyone else feel it. Last few weeks I've been up to my tits in work and this week its so quiet. No one to talk to either. I'm going out of my mind. I know there is always something to be doing but I don't fancy cleaning the toilet or doing the hoovering.
Towniegirl Posts: 881
I'm the opposite. I think this week is going fast the same as other weeks. Work is quiet too but I find the time is really flying by...
shoppergal Posts: 1179
Oh I agree I think it's really dragging. WHen we woke up on Tuesday morning my OH thought it was Friday so that was a bad start to the week!!!
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Glad it's not just me! Have quite a bit to do at work, so can't blame that as such... just feels like this week is never-ending!! Should really do some work rather than loitering about here!! :wv
dibbles Posts: 749
here here!!!!!! week is going sooooo slow!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
The week is flying for me this week!
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
We are very slow at work and I am actually motivated these days so have all my work done half way through the day and then time stands still from that point on. Oh well only one more day to go as I am off Friday and all next week. Yippee! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
candypants Posts: 8575
Week is dragging. Thank god for WOl!!! Although should be getting work done really :-8
Hamptons Wife Posts: 466
I Agree its going so slow O:| . Maybe it is for me cause I'm on holidays from next Thurs and i can't wait. At least its Thurs afternoon now.
Doll Posts: 525
God I still feel like its dragging. It really is made so much worse by having noone else in the office. The phone is not even ringing. It sounds terrible to say but when there is a bit of work to be done you don't want to do it. Roll on tomorrow evening. My head is banging to since tuesday and I'm convinced its because I'm staring at my computer thinking what will I do now.