Those who use the Ball....and Pressure???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, just wondering how ye find the ball? I notice after spending time on it, even ten mins I would always feel more pressure very low down than if I didn't use the ball.....Do you think this is because it encourages babs to move down and that's what the pressure is or what??? Does anybody else feel the same after using it or am I on my own :-8
geeklover Posts: 831
I feel a lot of pressure after being on my ball, but I take it as encouragement as I'm hoping it means babs is working it's way down the right way! It is fairly uncomfortable but whatever I can do to help the LO get into the right position (last visit to the hospital midwife said baby was head down but with their back to the left, rather than their back to my front if you know what I mean).
O that's good that at least Im not doing anything wrong with the ball....I was thinking was I using it incorrectly or how was I suppose to be using it etc etc. Yeah I take it that its a good sign too. Thanks for the reply :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
By sitting on it you're opening up your pelvis & making it easier for baby to move down! As someone mentioned in another post don't be bouncing away on the ball - just sit on it, move your hips from side to side or figure of 8's if you can manage them :o0
Thanks for that, yeah just moving round on it, not bouncing!! Could you imagine the pressure then :o0