Those with an Uppa Baby Vista

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lush Posts: 506
Hi All I have this buggy on layaway (well its ordered and takes 8 weeks but am paying off each week) I havw just sold my car as needed more space but now am stuck, had loads of cars in mind but seems I am going to have the same problem with boot space no matter what I do. Question is, what cars do you have and can you put vista in without taking off any wheels? I was looking at Auris, 308 etc
Autumn Mama Posts: 750
i'd also love to know the answer to this one as i'm considering getting an uppa baby vista too will also be changing my car as my boot is tiny at the moment, barely holds 4 full shopping bags
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Can't tell you about the cars you mentioned, but I have a Golf and the boot is massive! Will have plenty of space for buggy!
don't think it fits in Golf either. So far has only fitted in a Focus and I find the backside on them very hard to judge and manoeuvre. Thanks for replies so far. O-O
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Jeez it must be massive when it's folded up. Skoda octavia have big boots, so do Toyota avensis..
starzzzz Posts: 1123
it fits in a fiesta folded up with wheels and my sisters citreon c2 so i don't see how u would struggle with some of them cars i find it folds up really well for me anyway
Autumn Mama Posts: 750
here are the dimension of the uppababy vista when folded as taken from the uk uppababy website: Folded with seat attached: 63.5 x 45.7 x 81.3cm Folded without seat attached: 63.5 x 30.5 x 81.3cm off to google the dimensions of car boots now
I have a swift boot wont close without taking off 2 wheels, brought sx4 out to shop same again, brought new fiesta model out and same again so would love to know what I'm doing wrong!!!
rollonjuly Posts: 18
I have the uppababy vista. I just went out to check it in our cars when I saw this post Baby not due til April. It fits in our opel astra hatchback without a problem but it only fits in our Golf hatchback with the shelf out of the boot. Glad it fits in both, just a bit of a pain I have to take the shelf out. It seems like a great buggy otherwise!
Yeah I love it and would hate to change. It would more than likely damage buggy taking wheels on and off (and annoy me!) My neighbour has an Astra so might ask to take a look at the boot. Thanks!