Thread veins in legs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Grey Alien Posts: 699
I've noticed these cropping up in my right leg which is driving me mad. Am thinking of going for laser treatment but have no idea of the costs involved. Has anyone had this done, what was it like, was it successful and how much does it cost? Thanks a mil :o)ll
hattiedee Posts: 358
I have to recommend Renew Aesthetics in Dublin. I had thread veins on my shoulders and upper arms (weird!) and they zapped them away in one session. I was so thrilled as they bugged the hell out of me! It was €150 but felt it was worth it. They're both nurses so have a medical grade machine. I'll be going back closer to my big day to get the few around my nose and on my leg obilterated!! What I really like about them is that they don't push long expensive treatments on you, only what you need! I went in a year ago saying I need this, this and this...and was told I didn't need it all just a teeny amount... :o0
Grey Alien Posts: 699
[quote="hattie dee":2s9lokyi]I have to recommend Renew Aesthetics in Dublin. I had thread veins on my shoulders and upper arms (weird!) and they zapped them away in one session. I was so thrilled as they bugged the hell out of me! It was €150 but felt it was worth it. They're both nurses so have a medical grade machine. I'll be going back closer to my big day to get the few around my nose and on my leg obilterated!! What I really like about them is that they don't push long expensive treatments on you, only what you need! I went in a year ago saying I need this, this and this...and was told I didn't need it all just a teeny amount... :o0[/quote:2s9lokyi] OH thank you so much!!!
hattiedee Posts: 358
You're welcome. Thank God for modern technology!! :o0