Threads about other threads

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsChuffed Posts: 872
What is the point of starting a thread about people and/or topics in other threads? It's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
chill relax have some cabury's caramel [img:kkpeu7jk]http://www.britishfooddirect.com/images/21-80-caramel5.jpg[/img:kkpeu7jk]
Chomping on peanut M & M's. Not trying to be b*tchy, just was wondering what the point was... but thanks for the offer :wv
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
I sort of agree Stressedb2b, especially when it spills over from sites we may not even be on!! (Sorry Mrs Plaza)
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
[quote="Stressedb2b ":3hd0kp0g]Chomping on peanut M & M's. Not trying to be b*tchy, just was wondering what the point was... but thanks for the offer :wv[/quote:3hd0kp0g] honestly didnt think you were being bitchy :wv
Grand, ta. You never know how some people will take you on these forums.... :-8
LMR Posts: 1925
Relax the cacks SB2B. We all enjoy the catharsis of a good b!tch sometimes. Sometimes its just more appropriate to take your beef onto a new thread rather than hijack someone elses. I do however, enjoy the irony of starting a new thread complaining about people starting new threads to complain about other threads!!! It'll all have blown over in a couple of days.
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
Like this one you mean?
That was my point, Ms Boobs....
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
Eh, okkkk.