Three Days to Go!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelyb2b Posts: 733
Hi all I would like to thank each and every one of you who looked or replied to any of my threads in my time on WOL.... :thnk I cant believe its 5days to our wedding and it is lovely. I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I am. Yesterday my BMs surprised me and brought me to Mount Juliet for a surprise pampering day....I was spoiled rotten :lvs I hope each and every one of you enjoy it all and take time for yourselves too. I hope you will help me in the next few days I am sure I will be on with unusual questions etc :o0 Thanks again to all and you have absolutely been terrific to me I would have been lost without all of you. O-O
Asics Posts: 1935
Best of luck I hope you have a great day & good weather. Also may the 2 of you have a long & happy life together :xox
Ah thanks someday mrs your v sweet.....I see you from Laois so are we! Wen is your wedding or did you have it? I hope you have all the best of luck and success in your big day if it still is to come :lvs :wv
charlenelong Posts: 51
hi lovelyb2b best of luck for your big day you must be really excited. please do write a report when everything settles down cause id love to hear all about it. enjoy your last few days planning and most important enjoy your day with your husband as it will be so special to you both. charlene
I have thoroughly enjoyed every min of it all so far. There is no panic or stress and I am really enjoying it all. I hope ye do the same. The next few days will be busy but I will absolutely try keep in contact with all on WOL and will def do a full report on it all for you Thanks so much :wv
stephyb Posts: 1439
oh congrats, you seem so clam, i'm a bundle of nerves! hope eveything goes perfectly and even if it doesnt just remember at the end of the day so long as you and h2b end up married the day was a complete success!!
I am calm.......I know all is done to best of my ability and I am happy now to be finished work ( I work Nights) and to relax and enjoy it all. We have got so many lovely pressies so far and it is so so nice hearing ppl say how nice your invites were etc (they are homemade)all these personal touches really make a diff believe me...... We are having all neighbours and relatives down for champers with the bride thurs night big day fri I so looking forward to it :lvs :lvs :lvs Thanks again and mrsmeow u have replied to numerous posts of mine so thank you so much and good luck on your big day too :wv
Mush1974 Posts: 126
The very best of luck to you! I am the following day! I hope it goes really well and you have a great time. Wishing you and your groom all the happiness in the world xx
O the best of luck to you too where is your wedding?? I wish you both the best in the world also :wv
Mush1974 Posts: 126
Thanks! It's in Knockranny House in Westport! They have been amazing to deal with to be honest and have a great reputation, so am hoping it will be great! Any idea what the weather forecast is like for next week? I don't live in Ireland, so I don't know where to get the best one! x