Thursday night drinks???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Hey All, Myself and my friend were thinking of heading out on the p1ss tonight cause we're fed up, we were thinking of Swords, maybe wrights and was just wondering if its any good on a thurs night or if anyone has other suggestions I would be grateful. Ta. Mrs S.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I never go out on a Thursday. Or any other night for that matter :o0 Was in Wrights a good while ago on a Saturday night it was good. We were upstairs though, down stairs is full of kids. The pub across from Wright is ment to be good, cant remember what it called. It used to be a school I think? Its opposite the garda station
[quote="Mrs.fifibear":17ywsqwl]I never go out on a Thursday. Or any other night for that matter :o0 Was in Wrights a good while ago on a Saturday night it was good. We were upstairs though, down stairs is full of kids. The pub across from Wright is ment to be good, cant remember what it called. It used to be a school I think? Its opposite the garda station[/quote:17ywsqwl] I never really go out on a Thursday either, just fancied something different :o0 , im not a lover of wrights on a sat night as your right its full of kids thats why im wondering if its any different on a Thurs, that other place is called the old boro and thats not a late bar on a thurs cause if im going out tonight I dont plan on coming home early :o0 :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Go to the Old Boro first then by the time that bar closes you can go to Wrights and you will be so drunk you wont notice the kiddies!!! :o0 Sorted! Then get a pizza on the way home yum yum!
YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
Have no advice to offer you hun but just wanted to say have a great night :o)ll :o)ll I love going out on a school night feels so bold, they are always the best nights out. Havent done it in ages must do it soon. Anyways enjoy missy. O-O
Thanks youngswife, We're still undecided about where to go :o0
Towniegirl Posts: 881
Have no advice for you either. Can I join ye :o0 . I would love to go out myself tonight especially in this weather it would put you in the mood for a few cold beers! Anyway enjoy the night, let us know how it goes tomo. O-O