Thursday Quiz Time - Who wants in?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
Girls & Guys out there, I am bedridden today with a sore throat (tonsillitis in fact) and I am so frickin' bored. I can't get my head to do anything remotely worthwhile, like the stack of Uni work I have to finish but I reckon I'd just about manage to put a quiz together. Anybody want in? It's ten questions - whoever posts first with the most correct answers wins. One question at a time. No cheating! No Google! But if you have been part of this before you'll know there is never time for Google anyways. I'm thinking about two o clock? Who's in, come on, you know want to!
Buttonnose Posts: 477
I'm game! I have a slowish internet connection though, so ahem... That's why I might not be too fast off the mark. Swears! :innocent:
teapotty Posts: 2085
I'm in even though I'm normally useless!
With this level of interest it looks like you'll be the winner no matter how slow your connection.
Not so, it's a two woman race so far. Buttonnose vs Teapotty, so far! Come on girls, it's almost Friday! :o)ll
Bear in mind that I'm in work so I might have to actually go do some work mid-quiz!!
Will I bother going through with the quiz then even if it's just the two of ye?
No please don't, I'll only end up scarlet :-8 Try a Friday quiz tomorrow afternoon instead- usually fairly popular, though WOL has been deathly quiet this last week.
OK I'll leave it til tomorrow - I know it's too quiet round here. I don't like it anymore :o(
Tis up to yourself, not sure if there are any lurkers or not. Maybe ask a few Qs and see if anyone jumps on board? I'd say it'd be busier on wol on Friday anyway.